The transformational Leadership Course gives the participants the opportunity of having a fundamental understanding of the concept of Leadership that stirs up the transformation and invites them to the privilege of becoming a change agent to create change and build their nation to God’s standard for human living.
The course is divided into two or three segments to enable the participants to gain a clear understanding of how nations in Africa were built and the principles required to build great institutions or great nations.
- To understand the prevalent leadership paradigm of most Post-Independent African Leaders and why their success was marginal
- To grasp the origin of vision and dreams of nations liberating/founding fathers;
- To understand the Good-To-Great model of achieving spectacular results at individual, organizational, community, or national level.
- Introduction to seven spheres of influence in the society: education, politics, business, media, arts, culture, etc
- How to identify and package their passion and interests towards nation-building.
Part One – History
Part two – Principles for Successful Nation-Building
Part three- The Spirit and Fruit of Transformation
Churches; Youth groups; Teaser for organizations; Individuals interested; Young Politicians; Young civil activists and advocates; Secondary schools; University students and others
If you would like to take this course at a latter date, kindly fill form below: